Oracle HCM Cloud Training
Cloud Shine Pro provides comprehensive Oracle HCM cloud training to professionals willing to upskill their IT skills and be a decision-making part of an organization. The course covers all the Oracle HCM modules deeply. The various assignments in the curriculum aim to make the participants diligent to handle Oracle’s cloud HRM framework and implement the best HRM cloud practices for the company.
60 Hrs Instructor Led Training
Certification & Job Assistance
24 Hrs of Lab Sessions
Pay in Installments
Interview Questions & Answers
Free Mock Certification Exams
Our Oracle Fusion HCM certification course encapsulates all the essential elements. The detailed course outline is as below:
Course Content Course Content
Introduction to Oracle Cloud Global HR
- Introduction to Oracle Cloud
- SAAS, PAAS and IAAS Overview
- Oracle SCM Cloud Capabilities: Overview
- Navigation Basics
2. People Management
- Create organizations and divisions
- Use effective dating and action types
- Explain foundation tables
- Set Up Enterprise HCM Information
- Create Legal Entities for HCM
- Define Workforce Structures
- Define Grades
- Define Jobs
- Define Positions
- Define Geographies
- Define Enterprise Structures
3. Workflow, Approvals, and Notifications
- Explain Approval Policies
- Manage Approval Groups
- Deploy Notifications
- Manage Approval Transactions
4. Profile Management
- Explain profile types
- Configure workforce profiles
- Create custom content types
5. Checklists and Actions
- Create Checklists
- Set Up Actions and Action Reasons
- Define Schedules
- Configure Profile Options and Lookups
- Define Calendar Events and Geography Trees
- Configure Geography Trees
Oracle Cloud Global Payroll
6. Payroll Concepts
- Describe cloud Human Resources and the cloud payroll person models
- Describe legislative data groups
- Describe payroll statutory units
- Create payroll users and roles
7. Earnings and Deduction Definitions
- Create an earnings or deduction element
- Explain the behavior of an element
- Create element entry business rules
- Configure an absence element
- Add eligibility rules for an element
- Create rules for retroactive changes
8. Payroll Costing Rules
- Describe the levels of a costing hierarchy
- Set up a payroll cost allocation flexfield
- Configure various types of costing
- Perform a transfer to subledger accounting and a posting to GL
9. Payroll Flows
- Copy a flow pattern
- Edit a flow pattern
- Define parameters for tasks within a flow pattern
- Submit a payroll flow
10. Payroll and Balance Definitions
- Add company payment details
- Explain how to configure a payslip report
- Add third-party payment details
11. Employee Level Payroll Information
- Add a standard earnings entry earning or deduction to an employee
- Add bank account details for an employee
- Enter payroll frequency details for an employee
- Manage absences for an employee
- Explain how to initialize payroll balances
- Manage costing for a person
12. Calculate, Validate and Correct Payroll Processes
- Describe the Payroll Checklist
- Verify the results of a payroll run
- Correct the payroll run details for an employee
- Submit and verify the results of the payment process
- Confirm the status of the payroll flow
- Verify the results of the costing process
- Describe how to reconcile the payroll
Oracle Cloud Global Absence Management
1. Oracle Absence Management Cloud Overview
- Describe the main features of Absence Management
- Describe the setup components of Absence Management
- Describe the difference between Absence Type and Absence Plan
- Describe the types of absence plans available in Absence Management
2. Absence Qualification Plans
- Describe the plans terms available for qualification plans
- Explain the absence management processes related to qualification plans
- Identify the components for the qualification entitlements display
- Create absence qualification plans
3. Administration Tasks
- Administering plan enrollments and adjustments
- Create, maintain and recalculate absence records
- Explain and execute Absence Management processes
4. Absence Accrual Plans
- Explain the absence management processes related to accrual plans
- Set up derived factors
- Configure eligibility profiles
- Create a repeating time period
- Create absence accrual plans
5. Absence Types
- Certification Action Items
- Describe the types and usages of certification action items
- Configure Certifications (document and entitlement change types)
- Set up Certifications (document and entitlement change types) within Absence Type
- Manage Absence Certifications (schedule process, track due dates, status, etc.)
6. Payroll Integration
- Describe the setup tasks required to integrate with Global Payroll
- Integrate Absence Management and Global Payroll
- Set up rate definitions in Absence Management
Oracle Cloud Talent Management
- Establish worker goals
- Configure goals and define worker goal setting objectives
- Describe goal management concepts
- Configure goal setup options
- Manage the goal library
- Configure goal plans
- Implement employee goals
- Configure eligibility criteria
2. Performance Management
- Explain performance documents
- Set goals and competencies in a performance document
- Evaluate goals and competencies
- Configure worker performance objectives
- Configure performance setup options
- Manage performance roles
- Build performance template sections
- Implement performance document approvals
- Configure performance notifications
3. Talent Review
- Configure talent review dashboard options
- Conduct a talent review
- Manage talent review data
- Review an action plan
- Perform talent search and profile comparisons
4. Profle Management
- Manage Profiles
- Define questionnaire objectives
- Manage questions
- Implement questionnaires and templates
6. Succession Plans and Talent Pools
- Describe succession management integrations
- Create and manage succession plans
- Describe talent pools integrations
- Create and manage talent pools
7. Career Development
- Explain concepts and processes for Development Goals, Exploring Roles, and Careers of Interest
Oracle Cloud Goal and Performance Management
1. Goal Management Overview
- Introduce the key processes and concepts of Talent Management
- Functional Setup Manager Overview
- Goal Tracking
- Goal Components
2. Goal Management Setup and Maintenance
- Goal Management Setup and Maintenance
- Lookups, Flexfields, and Profile Options
3. Review Periods
- Creating Review Periods
4. Goal Library
- Managing the Goal Library
5. Goal Plans
- Managing Employee and Organization Goal Plans
- Managing Goal Sets
6. Eligibility Profiles for Goals
- Determining Goal Eligibility
7. Create Goals
- Managing Goals
8. Mass Assignment of Goals
- Administering and Mass Assigning Goals
9. Performance Management Overview
- Performance Management Overview
- Anytime Performance Documents
- Employee Check-In
10. Performance Management Setup and Maintenance
- Performance Profile Options and Descriptive Flexfields
- Performance Roles and Matrix Management
11. Performance Process Flows
- Process Flow Determination
12. Eligibility Profiles for Performance Documents
- Eligibility Profiles
- Question Library
- Question and Response Types
- Questionnaire Templates
- Creating Questionnaires
14. Performance Document Types
- Managing Performance Document Types
15. Performance Templates
- Performance Templates and Performance Template Sections
16. Evaluate Performance
- Perform an Evaluation
- Administration and Monitoring Tasks for Employee Performance
Advantages of Oracle Fusion HCM
Human resources are the lifelines of any organization. Therefore, companies must give due importance to creating seamless HR processes and investing in Oracle HCM cloud certification courses and training
Most of the time, even with impeccable HR strategies, companies fail to execute them due to a lack of proper resources. Human capital management software (HCM) bridges the gap between employee experience and the management’s strategic objectives.
Oracle Fusion HCM module offers a gamut of resources to help organizations implement their HCM strategies with high efficiency and accuracy through the power of automation, artificial intelligence, and cloud technologies.
Some of the benefits of leveraging Oracle Fusion HCM for your organization are:
Personalized Employee Experience
Oracle Fusion HCM uses new-age technologies to implement strategies that align perfectly with your business goals. With the power of AI, it finds the best fit for your organization and helps your recruitment team in conducting a stress-free hiring and onboarding process.
From hiring to retiring, all the HR processes can be streamlined effortlessly with high accuracy by your HR team, giving them time to focus on creating a better employee experience. It, in turn, encourages a healthy working environment that automatically adds to the growth of the company.
Improves Talent Management
Talent management is a crucial yet often overlooked element of the HR practices of an organization. Oracle Cloud HCM provides a fully developed talent management module so that your organization can implement practices that enhance employee productivity.
It aims to create a healthy talent cycle for your organization through smarter training sessions, candidate-centric recruitment, AI-powered interviews, performance review, easy goal setting, and much more.
Adds Agility via Cloud-based HCM
As your company grows, you need to expand your workforce and update your HR policies. Oracle HCM provides the required agility to your business process and helps you be up to date with the business trends necessary to convert more profits while promoting an employee-friendly work culture.
With skilled professionals who have completed Oracle Fusion HCM online training on board, you can implement effective practices to make your business more agile and adaptable to the changes.
Ensures Data Security
One of the concerns that companies have while switching to cloud-based software is data security. Oracle Fusion HCM is built with security as the topmost priority. All the employee and company sensitive data is secure at Oracle cloud.
Oracle Cloud is known for its stringent data security measures. Therefore, you need not worry at all about the data you share in the Oracle Fusion HCM cloud.
We Offer Oracle Fusion HCM Online Training in India
Human Capital Management (HCM) has been designed to transform the traditional administrative functions of the human resources (HR) department. The primary functions of this department that include recruiting, training, compensation, payroll and performance management can be transformed into opportunities with the help of HCM and thus improve productivity and overall business value.
Our Oracle Fusion HCM cloud training program considers employees as the capital of a firm, so it believes that by investing in the employees helps an organization to grow their capital in the long run. HCM practically helps you in hiring the right people for your organization, rejecting the candidates who don’t fit in.
Today, Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud applications are helping organizations in handling the HR and talent management processes. This application also supports local compliance and has the ability to process the needs of various countries. Acquiring an Oracle HCM Cloud certification can help you achieve better and faster results with fewer resources and also give you an edge over your peers in that particular field.
So, get Oracle HCM cloud certification from Cloudshine, one of the reputed training institutes providing training in India. At CloudShine, we know everyone has a different technique to learn things. Self-pacing aids every individual to make the best use of his or her time in the process of meeting their learning objectives. The one who picks up fast reflects better competency.
We are known for delivering 100% satisfied training with an option of a 100% refund. Our OracleFusion cloud HCM online training instructors have 10 years plus real-time project experience in Cloud ERP implementation and support. Our course on HCM contains Oracle Cloud Global HR, Oracle Cloud Global Payroll, Oracle Cloud Global Absence Management, Oracle Cloud Talent Management and Oracle Cloud Goal and Performance Management. Join us today to acquire one of the best certifications in HCM Cloud Applications.
Weekdays : 6 AM to 7.30 AM IST ( Monday to Friday)
Weekdays : 7.30 AM to 9 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Weekend : 6 AM to 9 AM IST (Saturday & Sunday)
Any other special timing requests can be considered.
How our Student Rate us
Oracle HCM Cloud Training Videos
› Oracle Fusion SCM Training
› Oracle Fusion Finance Training
› Oracle Fusion HCM Training
› Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Training
› Oracle Fusion Order Management Training
› Oracle Order management cloud certification Training
› Oracle procurement cloud certification Training
› Oracle inventory cloud certification Training
› Oracle Cost management cloud certification Training
CloudShine SCM Training
Student Reviews – Course
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oracle Fusion HCM?
The Oracle Human Capital Management (Oracle HCM) is designed to empower the human resources of an organization. The modules are carefully crafted to help the HR professionals manage each of the HR processes with accuracy and less effort.
Almost all the HR process from hiring, payroll, training, performance valuation to retiring processes, is accelerated by implementing Oracle Fusion HCM. With the power of the cloud, the HR team can enjoy the benefits of remote access and better data management and security. It is driven by the latest AI and machine learning technology that helps them to make faster and smarter decisions.
What is the difference between Oracle HRMSOn-premise and Oracle HCM Cloud?
Oracle HRMS (Human resource management software) and Oracle HCM Cloud are nearly 70% same with respect to functionality.On-premise version needs powerful server and infrastructure which need lot of investment by the company who use the software. However to use the cloud version the company don’t need any server related infrastructure and employee laptop alone enough to access the ERP and it highly reduces the investment of the company on infrastructure. Fusion HCM Cloud offer a complete suite of software that helps organizations build a more powerful HR team. It enables HR professionals to create a modern work culture that ultimately helps businesses gain profits through a motivated workforce.
How do I learn Oracle Fusion HCM?
Implementing Oracle HCM cloud is a way of business transformation, rather than just technology deployment. Therefore, the key to successful implementation lies in the innovation-driven strategies to deploy Oracle HCM cloud practices.
To master the art of implementing effective Oracle HCM modules for your business, you can enrol in a good oracle cloud financials training provided by Oracle certified experienced implementation consultantsand architects who have 3+ end to end Implementation experience.
You can join CloudShine’sprovides best-in-class oracle fusion financials online training by well experienced professionals with serval implementation experience in Oracle fusion HCM for various enterprises. The course is integrated with all the essential modules of the Oracle Fusion HCM software.
What is the future of Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud?
With the change in the modern HR dynamic, it upgrades the module with various elements that are essential to keep the human resources of a company active and functioning in its highest spirits.
With each new update, it broadens the scope for its customers to empower their HR team with new-age technologies like cloud, AI, and machine learning.
How would be the career growth for Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud?
An HR manager or top executive of an organization who is well-versed with the nuances of Oracle Fusion HCM software can use the platform to make fast and impactful decisions that nurture the growth of the company.
Therefore, having an oracle HCM cloud certification gives you a paper hand while applying for a promotion or a new job in the human resource department of any organization.
If you are willing to upskill yourself and take your career in human resources a major leap, our oracle HCM cloud training program is the one for you.
We have a pool of talented and experienced Oracle HCM cloud-certified professionals who share their vast knowledge and hands-on expertise with the students.
How do I get Oracle HCM Cloud certification?
If you want to add an authentic Oracle HCM Clould certification to your credit, you must enrol in our Oracle HCM Clould online training program. The comprehensive course focuses on every Oracle module. The aim is to help professionals gain the right skills to implement best practices for a fruitful Oracle fusion HCM deployment.
Once the training is completed, you should be eligible to take the certification exam.Even without the training you can take the certification, however clearing the certification is very challenging. The real knowledge to clear the certification can be acquired by working in a cloud project for 2 to 3 years or taking a training from experienced consultant and performing proper Hands-on for 2 months.
When does the course start and finish?
This course will have new weekday batches every alternate month. Sessions are 1.5 hours in length, MondaytoFriday (7AM to 8.30AMIST). Duration of this course is 2 Months.
We have Weekend batches as well. 4 hours each on Saturday and Sunday only. Duration of theweekend course is also 2 Months.
The course will be reopened for future sessions periodically; use the “Request a free Demo” to receive notifications when the course reopens. Once you have enrolled, you have ongoing access to the replays for one year, after the live sessions are complete.
How Long is the course?
Duration of the weekday and weekend course is 8 Weeks.The actual total course length will vary slightly. On average, they will run about 8 weeks.
Each topic in the course content will be practically demonstrated. So, the course cannot be shorter than 8 weeks.
What type of computer or software I need to join this course?
You’ll need a computer with access to a good internet. Live courses are conducted over Zoom. We will supply you with the conference details before your course starts.
The Software access needed for the course will be provided by us. The Software is in cloud and hence even if you have a less powerful laptop (Pentium, Celeron processors also works) or desktop, you will not face any problem.
How Long do I have access to the course replays?
You’ll have a full year from your course start date to view the replays.
What do I do if I need help to practice and face problems during practice?
During the live course, you will be able to ask questions directly to the instructor. You will also be assigned an instructor assistant who will be designated to help you with hands-on exercises after the live session. Once the session is complete, you will have access to an email in which you can ask the instructor team any questions that you have (with documented screenshots of your practice) for the remainder of the year.
How can I Pay?
Most of the payment options are available.
- NEFT / IMPS Account Transfer to our CloudShine company account (INR)
- PayPal for International Payment (Other than INR)
- PhonePe (INR)
- Paytm (INR)
What is the cancellation or refund policy?
IIf you are not satisfied with the course you can raise your concern and if we cannot resolve that within the course period we will refund the course fee.
- Student must have attended 30% of the sessions with 90% attendance.
- Performed the handson as advised by the instructor and share the document with screenshot.