Oracle Fusion Integration Cloud Services Training
60 Hrs Instructor Led Training
Certification & Job Assistance
24 Hrs of Lab Sessions
Pay in Installments
Interview Questions & Answers
Free Mock Certification Exams
Integration Cloud Service (ICS) is presently a part of the Oracle Integration Cloud program which is a leading integration product in today’s market. It helps in maximizing the return on the cloud investment by permitting cloud and on-premise applications to work together seamlessly. Cloud integration is basically a system including tools and technologies that help connect various applications, repositories, systems, and IT environments thus exchanging real-time data and processes.
Oracle integration cloud training is targeted at technical professionals who are looking for project experience in developing integrations, custom solutions in ERP, migrating and deploying the cloud solutions,
Our Oracle integration cloud certification program, offers a comprehensive in-class platform that equips you with the skills to deliver process automation, simplified application integration, adaptive case management, and a lot more. With its help, you can learn to use recipes, pre-built integrations, a visual development environment, an operational and stream analytics all under a single seamless platform.
At CloudShine we offer you Oracle integration cloud service certification based training on Oracle Integration Cloud Service where you can learn at your own pace under the observation of highly experienced instructors. Our certification courses are extremely affordable compared to the rest of the country.
The content of our course includes Introduction, Working with Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOACS), Working with Processes in Oracle Integration Cloud, Working with application integration (Oracle Integration Cloud – OIC) and Working with API Platform Cloud Service.
If you really want to upgrade your skills in Oracle Integration Cloud Services just simply choose our Oracleintegration cloud online training course and select the preferable batch. You can also book a Free Demo Session as per your convenient timing and get a brief idea of what the course exactly offers.
Course Content: Course Content
Cloud Shine Pro’s Oracle integration cloud certification course has the following 4 modules in its curriculum:
1. Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
2. Oracle Fusion Technical
3. Advanced Live Integrations with Fusion SaaS- Automation
4. Related Technologies (ADF, SOA, VBCS, PCS)
Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
1. Introduction to Cloud and Integrations
- Overview of Oracle Cloud
- Introduction to Various Oracle Cloud Offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Overview of Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Architecture of Oracle Fusion Applications
- SOAP Webservices and WSDL
- REST Webservices
- XML, XSD, JSON
2. Adapters & Connections
- Oracle Cloud Adapters
- Creating Connections
- Connection Properties (Triggering & Invoking) and Security
- Configuring SOAP Adapter
- Configuring REST Adapter
- Configuring Database Adapter
- Configuring File Adapter for write
- Configuring File Adapter for poll read
- Configuring FTP Adapter for various operations
- Configuring Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter
3. Integration Patterns Connections
- Basic Routing
- App Driven Orchestration
- Scheduled Orchestration
- Publish to OIC
- Subscribe to OIC
- File Transfer
4. Integration Design Overview
- Creating Integration
- Defining Trigger/Source Connection
- Defining Invoke/Target Connection
- Data Mapping
- Tracking Fields
- Activating & Testing Integrations (Generate WSDL)
5. Integration Mechanisms
- Expose integrations as SOAP using WSDL
- Expose integration as REST GET operation
- Expose integration as REST POST operation
- REST to SOAP
- Invoke SOAP Service in integration
- Invoke REST API in integration
- Convert from XML to CSV to JSON and vice versa
- Invoking various Adapters in the Integrations
- App Driven vs Scheduled Orchestration
- Creating Orchestration
- Define Trigger & Invoke Sections
- Activities Related to Data
- Assign, Map
- Using functions in Map
- Encoding and Decoding Data in Mapping using Advanced functions
- Stage File for read, write, zip and unzip
- For-each, While, Switch & Scope
- Logger, Note, Notification & Wait
- Invoking Integrations from other Integrations
- Fault Management – Throw, Rethrow
- Resubmit error integration instances
- Creating Schedules – Basic and Advanced
- Global Variables
- Data Stitch
7. OIC Local File Server
- Overview of OIC Local file/ftp server
- How to enable Local File Server
- Managing folders and permissions
- Creating Connection for Local File Server
- Use Local File Server for read/write operations
- Managing files using WinSCP/FTP Client for Local File server
8. Project work and Integration Use Cases
- Invoke SOAP, Map and Expose as SOAP
- Receive data as SOAP input and Write to FTP
- Read JSON data from FTP and return as JSON in REST GET operation
- Read XML data from FTP and return as JSON in REST GET operation
- Download ZIP from FTP, extract the files and write them to FTP
- Download ZIP of csv files, extract, convert them to xml, zip xml files and write them to FTP
- Invoke REST and Expose data as SOAP
- CSV with multiple records, read and generate XML file for each record
- Process multiple files (csv) from File System using File Poll Read operation, process and generate XML files on FTP
- Read multiple files from FTP, process and write them in a different format in File system
9. Data mapping
- Data Transformations
- Visual Mapping
- Source Code of Transformation
- XPath functions
- Lookups (Map Code Values)
- Content Based Routing
- Define Content Based Routing
- Adding Filter & Routing Expressions
- Routing Path & Mapping Data
10. Maintenance of Integrations
- Packaging Integrations
- Viewing/Creating/Exporting Packages
- Versioning Integrations
- Activation/Deactivation of Integrations
- Monitoring Integrations, Activity Stream, Agents & Schedules
- Tracking messages
- Admin/monitoring REST APIs
2. Oracle Fusion Technical
1. Introduction to Fusion Applications
- Architecture of Fusion Applications
- Overview and Accessing Fusion Applications UI
- Fusion Navigator and Tools section
- Introduction to Setup & Maintenance
2. Inbound Integration to Fusion – FBDI
- Explore Migration and Inbound Integration methods
- Inbound Integration with File Based Data Import (FBDI)
- Understanding FBDI concepts
- Dealing with FBDI templates and Oracle documentation
- Preparing the Data using FBDI template
- Uploading CSV/ZIP files to UCM
- Scheduling the required jobs to trigger FBDI
- Monitor the FBDI process
- Check for errors and cause using Log files
3. Fusion Reporting – OBIEE, BIP, OTBI
- Understanding of OBIEE
- Understanding of Modeling in OBIEE
- Understanding of Subject Areas
- BIP Reporting
- Create Datamodel
- Add input params
- Create BIP report
- Configure for different formats
- Create default template
- Download Report
- Schedule BIP Report for output to UCM
- Schedule BIP Report for output to Email
- Create custom BIP Job
- Schedule custom BIP Job using ESS
- OTBI Reporting
- Build Analysis
- Use Sorting of Data
- Configure pagination
- Create Filters
- Create Filters of type Top n
- Use aggregate functions to group the data
- Add Bar Graph in Analysis
- Add Pie Chart in Analysis
- Create Dashboard Prompts
- Link Dashboard Prompt to Analysis
- Build Dashboards
- Add Dashboard prompts to Dashboard
- Add multiple analysis to Dashboard
- Get bookmark link of Dashboard
- Export data to different formats
4. Oracle Enterprise Scheduler (ESS)
- Overview of the Schedule Process interface in Fusion Apps
- Scheduling a job
- Monitoring the job execution
- Downloading the log files of processes
- Managing Enterprise Jobs through setup and maintenance
5. UCM (Oracle Universal Content Management) – File Import and Export
- Introduction to UCM accounts
- Searching for files in Content server
- Publishing BI reports to UCM
- Publishing Scheduled Job output to UCM
Advanced Live Integrations with Fusion SaaS- Automation
1. Report Integration – Fusion Integration using Fusion SOAP services
- Run report and Extract data of BIP using Report Service
- Integration for invoking ReportService
- Invoke ReportService on Fusion SaaS by passing the required inputs
- Download the report to on-premise file system/FTP
- Manipulate the report data using xml schema
- Extract the data and send them to On-premises database
- Extract the data and send them to FTP server in a separate file for each record
- Expose as REST to accept Params
- Send multiple params as input to Datamodel
2. FBDI Automation – Fusion Integration using ERP Cloud Adapter
- FBDI – End to end Integration using OIC/Orchestration
- FBDI using Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter
- Read FBDI input data from FTP
- Invoke Import Data operation of ERP Cloud Adapter
- Get status of the Process
- Wait until the process is completed
- Download the FBDI Logs
- Write the logs to FTP folder
- Repeat the same Automation using ERP Integration Webservice
3. Extract suppliers – Integration Using Fusion REST API
- Extract all the suppliers from Fusion
- Extract the suppliers and use various params for filtering
- Discuss about JSON structure received from Fusion
- Extract a specific supplier using supplier id as REST template param
- Discuss about Template Params with the example
4. Create Suppliers I – Fusion Integration using Fusion SOAP
- Source supplier data from On-premise Database
- Schedule integration to read the new records from the DB
- Create supplier records in Fusion
- Handle Errors with OIC Fault Management
- Send notification based on Success or Failure
- Update the status back in On-premise Database
5. Create Suppliers II – Fusion Integration using Fusion SOAP
- Source supplier data from On-premise file system
6. Create Suppliers III – Fusion Integration using Fusion SOAP
- Source supplier data from FTP file containing multiple records in csv
Related Technologies (ADF, SOA, VBCS, PCS)
1. Oracle ADF
- Overview of JDevelopler, Weblogic Server
- Develop HR Emp Search, Edit, View Pages
- Developing ADF Business Objects (EO, VO, AM)
- Developing ADF UI
- Develop Taskflows to navigate from Search to View/Edit
- Deploy and run ADF application
2. Oracle SOA
- Overview of Oracle SOA
- Compare Oracle SOA and OIC
- Decision making factors between SOA and OIC
- Develop SOA composite applications
- File Adapter
- DB Adapter
- SOAP Adapter
- BPEL Orchestration
- Deploy and Test SOA Applications
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (FMW Controller)
- Weblogic Console
3. Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS)
- Overview of PCS
- Features available in PCS
- Creating forms in PCS
- Create Order Approval Application
- Test Approval Applications
- Integrating Human Task in PCS
- Integration Integrations in PCS
- Managing PCS Applications
4. Oracle Visual Builder Service (VBCS)
- Overview of VBCS
- Compare VBCS and ADF
- Develop HR application (CRUD) using VBCS
- Develop Business Objects
- Develop UI
- Build and Test HR application
- Build VBCS Application using OIC REST services
- Retrieve Suppliers list in VBCS using Fusion REST APIs
- Develop Supplier Details page in VBCS based on Supplier ID
- Link Supplier List and Supplier Details using REST APIs
Job Support and Mock Interview.
Advantages of Oracle Fusion Integration Cloud
Oracle integration cloud services allow integration between various cloud-based applications and have the capability to perform integration with on-premises applications. One of the most prominent features of Oracle integration cloud services is that it allows all internal (whether inbound or outbound) or third-party API vendors to securely integrate through it.
This accounts for numerous advantages of using Oracle fusion integration cloud are listed below.
Seamless integration of cloud and on-premises application
Oracle fusion integration services offer seamless and stress-free integration of all types of applications, databases, and business processes. It uses a point and click visual designer and pre-built adaptors and process flow to make the integration process smooth and efficient.
As all the Oracle applications are already associated, the application connector box pre-configures the Oracle integration through secure access. It amounts to a fast and secure integration process.
Simplifies integration process
The integration process can be troublesome and create unwanted disruptions to your business operations due to various factors like duplicate data entry, lack of proper IT skills, unorganized integration documentation, etc. However, with well designed Oracle fusion integration service, the overall process is simple, easy to implement, and fast. It also makes integrations easy for amateur coders.
One of the major hurdles and concerns while integrating business applications is the data migration and the security issues that come with it. Oracle cloud integration, however, routes all the data via its secure internal network. Oracle always keeps data security at the highest priority. Therefore, performing integration using Oracle integration services completely secures all the data and the security passwords.
Maximizes the on-premises value and SaaS investments
Oracle cloud-based applications increase the capabilities of your business applications by efficiently connecting data and processes across applications. The integration process uses pre-built integration flows and templates and point and click, drag-and-drop approach to easily set up an automated business process.
These benefits of Oracle Integration services help companies to modernize their business and reap maximum profits through streamlined processes. Therefore, investing in cloud shine pro’s Oracle integration cloud service online training program equips you with the right skills to integrate the applications in the most fruitful way.
Total Duration of this Course: 40 Hours
Weekdays : 6 AM to 7.30 AM IST ( Monday to Friday)
Weekdays : 7.30 AM to 9 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Weekend : 6 AM to 9 AM IST (Saturday & Sunday)
Any other special timing requests can be considered.
How our Student Rate us
Oracle Fusion Integration Cloud Services Training Videos
› Oracle Fusion SCM Training
› Oracle Fusion Finance Training
› Oracle Fusion HCM Training
› Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Training
› Oracle Fusion Order Management Training
› Oracle Order management cloud certification Training
› Oracle procurement cloud certification Training
› Oracle inventory cloud certification Training
› Oracle Cost management cloud certification Training
CloudShine SCM Training
Student Reviews – Course
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Integration in Oracle Fusion?
Oracle Integration is a fully managed service that allows you to integrate your applications, gain insight into your business processes, automate processes, and create visual applications.
Integration in Oracle fusion lets the organization integrate applications with existing software. It gives a company in-depth insights into its business process. It also empowers them to automate their processes that include finance, HR, SCM, and much more. It allows businesses to design, monitor, and manage various business applications in one place.
What is the difference between Oracle Fusion and cloud?
Oracle Fusion is the collection of Oracle cloud-based ERP software designed to enable businesses to deploy modern solutions. Oracle Fusion has a middleware and a business applicationshosted in the digital Oracle cloud platform.On the other hand, Oracle Cloud is the computing storage, networking, database, and platform services that Oracle provides for companies who want to leverage the benefits of using cloud computing technology.
How does Oracle integration cloud work?
It is a cloud-based integration application that has the capabilities to integrate various cloud-based applications along with on-premises applications. All of its configurations are browser-based and use XSL for data mapping.
The Rest API / Webservice based Integrations can be built using the Integration cloud. It has the Process Cloud Service (PCS) to design the approval based workflow, Visual Building Cloud Service (VBCS) to design the custom pages for fusion application.
How do I get Oracle Fusion Integration Cloud certification?
Cloud Shine Pro’s Oracle integration cloud training program brings out the technical skills needed for a Oracle Fusion Technical consultant. This training will bring you up to the speed of a 5+ Years experienced technical consultants which will help you to clear the certification.
Explore the best ways to implement Oracle Fusion Integration Cloud for your business from the experts of this field. Once you complete your Oracle integration cloud training, you can attemptthe oracle integration cloud certification that is sure to turn out to be an asset for your job!
When does the course start and finish?
This course will have new weekday batches every alternate month. Sessions are 1.5 hours in length, MondaytoFriday (7AM to 8.30AMIST). Duration of this course is 2 Months.
We have Weekend batches as well. 4 hours each on Saturday and Sunday only. Duration of the weekend course is also 2 Months.
The course will be reopened for future sessions periodically; use the “Request a free Demo” to receive notifications when the course reopens. Once you have enrolled, you have ongoing access to the replays for one year, after the live sessions are complete.
How Long is the course?
Duration of the weekday and weekend course is 8 Weeks. The actual total course length will vary slightly. On average, they will run about 8 weeks.
Each topic in the course content will be practically demonstrated. So, the course cannot be shorter than 8 weeks.
What type of computer or software I need to join this course?
You’ll need a computer with access to a good internet. Live courses are conducted over Zoom. We will supply you with the conference details before your course starts.
The Software access needed for the course will be provided by us. The Software is in cloud and hence even if you have a less powerful laptop (Pentium, Celeron processors also works) or desktop, you will not face any problem.
How Long do I have access to the course replays?
You’ll have a full year from your course start date to view the replays.
What do I do if I need help to practice and face problems during practice?
During the live course, you will be able to ask questions directly to the instructor. You will also be assigned an instructor assistant who will be designated to help you with hands-on exercises after the live session. Once the session is complete, you will have access to an email in which you can ask the instructor team any questions that you have (with documented screenshots of your practice) for the remainder of the year.
How can I Pay?
Most of the payment options are available.
- NEFT / IMPS Account Transfer to our CloudShine company account (INR)
- PayPal for International Payment (Other than INR)
- PhonePe (INR)
- Paytm (INR)
What is the cancellation or refund policy?
If you are not satisfied with the course you can raise your concern and if we cannot resolve that within the course period we will refund the course fee.
- Student must have attended 30% of the sessions with 90% attendance.
- Performed the handson as advised by the instructor and share the document with screenshot.