Oracle Procurement Cloud Certification
Oracle Fusion Procurement can streamline your source-to-pay procedure via automation and social collaboration, along with controlling the overall costs and attaining higher margins.
Oracle Fusion Procurement is one of the Oracle Fusion Applications suite applications that deal with managing supply within large and small businesses. It is a revolutionary approach to optimize procurement operations of organizations and align the needs with appropriate controls and approval procedures. It can be conveniently implemented on-premise or on the cloud. Oracle Fusion Procurement training by CloudShine covers all mandatory tasks which need to be performed once your system has been installed.
Our Oracle Fusion Procurement Online training will help you understand the Oracle procurement lifecycle and cloud integration, secure Oracle procurement, approval management and a lot more using Oracle Apps. We emphasize technical and practical learning in a real-time environment instead of just theory. Our instructors are Oracle certified and have experience working in MNCs. Virtual demonstrations are also provided with case studies so that you can master the core components and functions.
60 Hrs Instructor Led Training
Certification & Job Assistance
24 Hrs of Lab Sessions
Pay in Installments
Interview Questions & Answers
Free Mock Certification Exams
Introduction to Oracle Procurement Cloud
• Introduction to Oracle Cloud
• SAAS, PAAS and IAAS Overview
• Oracle SCM Cloud Capabilities: Overview
• Navigation Basics
Introduction to Functional Setup Manager and Quick Setup
• Implementation Planning
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Implementation Considerations
Oracle Procurement Cloud Implementation
Procurement Application Overview
• Explain Procurement architecture and components
• Explain simplified Procure to Pay flow
• Explain Procurement applications integration
Set Up the Procurement Common Functions
• Identify common procurement tasks
• Configure required common procurement tasks
• Identify common purchasing tasks
• Configure the required common purchasing tasks
Define and Manage Suppliers
• Explain the purpose and use of Supplier Model within Fusion Procurement
• List the benefits provided to suppliers by Fusion Supplier Portal
• Explain the methods available for registering suppliers
• Identify the job roles available to the supplier self-service administrator to provision
• Implement Supplier Model and Supplier Portal
Define Approval Management
• Understand the approval management workflow
• Set up approval management
• Understand approval policy configuration
• Describe steps for defining approval groups
• Manage, edit, and deploy approval rules
• Create approval rule conditions
Manage Purchase Orders
• Understand the components and use of purchase orders
• Create purchase orders
• Maintain purchase orders
• Understand setup options related to purchasing orders
Administer Procurement Catalogs
• Identify Self Service Procurement setup tasks and profile options
• Manage value sets and descriptive flexfields for information templates
• Create, manage, and secure catalogs
• Understand Supplier Content Map Sets
• Create local and informational catalogs
• Create and manage public shopping lists
• Create and manage smart forms
• Understand content zones
• Understand the basics of requisition management
• Manage requisitions
• Create and modify approved orders
• Charge Account
• Variance Account
• Accrual Accounts
Reporting and Business Intelligence for SCM
• Explain Reporting and Business Intelligence for SCM
• Configure OTBI , RTF Templates for Trading documents, Dashboard metrics
If you are someone who understands the importance of Oracle and it’s knowledge to step up in your career path, then you are the right site. CloudShine Pro provides strategically sound and practical Oracle Fusion Training in Bangalore, or anywhere for that matter, with our online training program. When it comes to Oracle SCM Training, having knowledge is not the only criteria for success, one needs to have proper certification and training to be able to compete against the other professionals in the market, and CloudShine Pro provide you with the opportunity to just that stupendously.
We have a specific course structure that will help you learn from the very beginning, and by the time of completion, you would be able to go head to head with the top professionals in the market. Our training program is specifically designed keeping your needs in mind and in a way to not to burden you with too much course work at one time; progressive training is a key to successful learning. We have different batches that are available at different times, so you can choose the one that is best for you. If you still have any queries about Oracle Fusion training, Oracle SCM Training, or any other training program we offer, reach out to us immediately and our readily available customer executive will help you out.
Benefits of oracle procurement cloud certification
- Oracle Procurement Cloud certification will enable you to streamline your business operations with automated procurement procedures.
- It helps you create standard agreements, ensure compliance and improve amendment tracking and renewal management.
- With this training, you can manage the contract lifecycle and track essential milestones with enterprise contract management.
- It ensures convenient team-based sourcing, easy collaboration and gives you a straightforward oversight.
- It helps you analyze metrics to know the best award scenario and also enhances the saving results by using graphical award analytics.
- It enables you to streamline your negotiation procedures and manage the activities in real-time.
- You can manage the document history, including auditability of order, agreement changes, supplier revisions, etc.
- You can make smarter buying decisions, simplify your catalog administration and minimize training expenses with embedded learning.
- You can enhance consumers’ shopping experience.
If you understand the importance of Oracle and its knowledge to step up in your career path, you are at the right place. CloudShine provides strategically sound and practical Oracle Fusion Training online. When it comes to Oracle Fusion Procurement Training, getting knowledge is not the only criteria for success. One needs to have proper certification and practical training to be able to survive in the competitive market, and CloudShine provides you with just that.
We have a specific course module that will help you learn from the very beginning, and by the time of completion, you would be able to go head to head with the top Oracle professionals in the market. Our training program is designed by keeping your specific needs in mind. We have different batches that are available at different times, so you can choose the one that is suitable for you.
By earning CloudShine’s Procurement Cloud certification, you will achieve more in less time, with fewer resources. If you still have any queries about our Oracle Fusion Procurement training, you can reach out to us anytime and our readily available customer executive will help you out.
Weekdays : 6 AM to 7.30 AM IST ( Monday to Friday)
Weekdays : 7.30 AM to 9 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Weekend : 6 AM to 9 AM IST (Saturday & Sunday)
Any other special timing requests can be considered.
How our Student Rate us
› Oracle Fusion SCM Training
› Oracle Fusion Finance Training
› Oracle Fusion HCM Training
› Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Training
› Oracle Fusion Order Management Training
› 1z0-1077-20 Oracle Order management cloud certification Training
› 1z0-1065-20 Oracle procurement cloud certification Training
› 1z0-1073-20 Oracle inventory cloud certification Training
› 1z0-1074-20 Oracle Cost management cloud certification Training
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oracle Fusion Procurement?
Oracle fusion procurement is an ERP software that enables an organization to create better control over the purchasing of materials and services for the company. It helps business and purchasing managers to streamline the entire Procure-to-pay process in a cost-effective way without compromising on the overall quality. From Purchasing equipments, materials, contingent labour to complex business services, Oracle fusion procurement has it all.
Why choose Oracle Procurement Cloud training?
Oracle Procurement Cloud is one of the top most used ERP product and lot of job openings available in the market to Implement, Test or Production support. Our training enables professionals to Implement and use the application in the best possible way. Each of its features required a deep understanding of how it will benefit the organization. Hands-on training gives professionals an upper hand while implementing practices that benefit the company through the power of Oracle procurement cloud application.
Which certification is better, Oracle procurement Cloud or Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud?
Oracle procurement cloud and Oracle fusion financial cloud both are widely used ERP applications but for different purposes. Oracle procurement cloud deals with procurement processes like requesting for materials or services, defining and managing suppliers, Qualifying suppliers, Purchasing materials and Services.
Oracle fusion financial cloud streamlines the financial business process, Payable Invoicing, Receivable Invoicing, It can be accounting, general ledgers, bookkeeping, etc.
What are the requirements to join Oracle Cloud Procurement Training?
To join Oracle cloud procurement training, you need to have an enthusiastic approach to learning the nuances of Oracle cloud procurement training. You should also be familiar with the concept of cloud, and experience in the same can make the training more effective for you.
How do I get Oracle Fusion Procurement certification?
If you want to add an authentic Oracle fusion Procurement certification to your credit, you must enrol in our oracle fusion SCM online training program. The comprehensive course focuses on every Oracle Procurement and its sub modules. The aim is to help professionals gain the right skills to implement best practices for a fruitful Oracle fusion procurementimplementation.
Once the training is completed, you should be eligible to take the certification exam.
Even without the training you can take the certification, however clearing the certification is very challenging. The real knowledge to clear the certification can be acquired by working in a cloud project for 2 to 3 years or taking a training from experienced consultant and performing proper Hands-on for 2 months.
When does the course start and finish?
This course will have new weekday batches every alternate month. Sessions are 1.5 hours in length, MondaytoFriday (7AM to 8.30AMIST). Duration of this course is 2 Months.
We have Weekend batches as well. 4 hours each on Saturday and Sunday only. Duration of the weekend course is also 2 Months.
The course will be reopened for future sessions periodically; use the “Request a free Demo” to receive notifications when the course reopens. Once you have enrolled, you have ongoing access to the replays for one year, after the live sessions are complete.
How Long is the course?
Duration of the weekday and weekend course is 8 Weeks. The actual total course length will vary slightly. On average, they will run about 8 weeks.
Each topic in the course content will be practically demonstrated. So, the course cannot be shorter than 8 weeks.
What type of computer or software I need to join this course?
You’ll need a computer with access to a good internet. Live courses are conducted over Zoom. We will supply you with the conference details before your course starts.
The Software access needed for the course will be provided by us. The Software is in cloud and hence even if you have a less powerful laptop (Pentium, Celeron processors also works) or desktop, you will not face any problem.
How Long do I have access to the course replays?
You’ll have a full year from your course start date to view the replays.
What do I do if I need help to practice and face problems during practice?
During the live course, you will be able to ask questions directly to the instructor. You will also be assigned an instructor assistant who will be designated to help you with hands-on exercises after the live session. Once the session is complete, you will have access to an email in which you can ask the instructor team any questions that you have (with documented screenshots of your practice) for the remainder of the year.
How can I Pay?
Most of the payment options are available.
- NEFT / IMPS Account Transfer to our CloudShine company account (INR)
- PayPal for International Payment (Other than INR)
- PhonePe (INR)
- Paytm (INR)
What is the cancellation or refund policy?
If you are not satisfied with the course you can raise your concern and if we cannot resolve that within the course period we will refund the course fee.
- Student must have attended 30% of the sessions with 90% attendance.
- Performed the handson as advised by the instructor and share the document with screenshot.