Oracle Fusion SCM Cloud Training
Oracle Fusion SCM training empowers you to efficiently implement and manage all your applications to augment the supply chain. If you are a fresher who does not have any knowledge in ERP, or even if you are not aware what ERP means, this course will guide you to learn. This training will suit implementation consultants who work with IT Organizations to work in fusion implementation project. This training also suits for end users who work in business which using oracle fusion applications.
Oracle Fusion SCM training course by CloudShine helps you learn how to implement enterprise software applications on the cloud. You can join the Oracle Fusion SCM course at CloudShine and learn about different modules and subject areas of cloud SCM like Product Management, Inventory Management, Procurement, and Order Management etc., This course enables you to manage the business supply chains in the most productive and economicalways, giving an edge to your career in Cloud ERP.
CloudShine follows the best practices in designing the Oracle Fusion SCM course content and a team of real-timeFusion experts compiles it.
60 Hrs Instructor Led Training
Certification & Job Assistance
24 Hrs of Lab Sessions
Pay in Installments
Interview Questions & Answers
Free Mock Certification Exams
Introduction to Oracle SCM Cloud
• Introduction to Oracle Cloud
• SAAS, PAAS and IAAS Overview
• Oracle SCM Cloud Capabilities: Overview
• Navigation Basics
Introduction to Functional Setup Manager and Quick Setup
• Implementation Planning
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Implementation Considerations
• SCM Simplified Setup: Overview
• Automated Setup of SCM Common Components
• Simplified Setup: Time Savings
• Best Practices
Enterprise Structure Overview
• Walkthrough on Enterprise Structure
• Differentiate E-Business Suite and Cloud Org Structure
• Business Unit Overview
• Business Unit Implementation
Product Data Hub Cloud Implementation
Introduction to Product Hub
• Features of Product Hub
• Key benefits of using Product Hub
• Product Hub functionality architecture
• Basics of navigation in Fusion Applications interface
Introduction to Function Setup Manager
• Functional overview of Functional Setup Manager
• Roles and responsibilities
• Implementing a Product Hub offering using Functional Setup Manager
Performing Initial Setup for Creating Items
• Creating item organizations
• Item class concepts
• Creating item classes
Data Discovery – Creating Items
• Item terminologies
• Item setup tasks
• Creating items
• Implementing item relationships
Setting up Item Attributes
• Item attributes
• Defining and assigning EFF attribute groups
• Overview of catalogs and categories
• Creating catalogs
Performing Item Mass Updates
• Item Mass update functionality
• Item class updated through excel
• FBDI based Item Conv
• Overview of structures
• Creating a product structure
Setting Up New Item Requests
• Overview of new item requests
• Configuring new item requests
• Creating and managing new item requests
• Change Order Approval Workflows
Defining Item Rules
• Overview of item rules concepts
• Creating item rules
Inventory Management Cloud Implementation
• How Inventory Fits into Oracle’s SCM Cloud Offering
• Oracle’s SCM Cloud Progress
• Oracle Inventory Management Cloud Capabilities: Overview
Inventory Transaction Setup
• Inventory Transaction Uses
• Inventory Transaction Sources and Types
• System- and User-defined Inventory Transaction Types
• Inventory Transaction Setup Tasks
• Inventory Transaction Profile Options
Lot and Serial Number Control
• Lot Control: Overview
• Lot Control Organization Parameters
• Lot Control Item Attributes
• Lot Management
• Serial Number Control
• Lot and Serial Number Control Profile Options
Inventory on Hand and Availability
• On-Hand Quantity and Availability
• Manage Item Quantities Page
Issue and Transfer Material
• Inventory Transactions: Overview
• Miscellaneous Transactions
• Subinventory Transfers
• Movement Requests
• Direct and In-Transit Interorganization Transfers
• Transfer Orders
• Receiving: Overview
• Receipt Routing
• Receipt Processing Methods
• Expected Receipts
• Receipt Structure
• Returns and Corrections
• Additional Receiving Features
• Receiving Parameters
Plan Inventory Replenishments
• Explain Min-Max Planning
• Min-Max Planning Report Parameters: Points to Consider
• Min-Max Planning Replenishment Quantities: How They Are Calculated
• Replenishment Order Generation
Perform Cycle Counting
• Cycle Counting: Explained
• ABC Analysis
• Create and Manage Cycle Counts
• Generate Count Schedules
• Generate Count Sequences
Manage Physical Inventories
• Analyze Materials Management and Logistics Performance
• Monitor Warehouse Operations Dashboard
Introduction to Cost Management
• Overview of Cost Management
• Cost Planning
Setting Up Cost Org and Perform Costing
• Creation of Cost Organization
• Creation of Cost books and Valuation Structure
• Manage Cost Elements and Cost Profile
• Demo on the Costing method
Oracle Procurement Cloud Implementation
Procurement Application Overview
• Explain Procurement architecture and components
• Explain simplified Procure to Pay flow
• Explain Procurement applications integration
Set Up the Procurement Common Functions
• Identify common procurement tasks
• Configure required common procurement tasks
• Identify common purchasing tasks
• Configure the required common purchasing tasks
Define and Manage Suppliers
• Explain the purpose and use of Supplier Model within Fusion Procurement
• List the benefits provided to suppliers by Fusion Supplier Portal
• Explain the methods available for registering suppliers
• Identify the job roles available to the supplier self-service administrator to provision
• Implement Supplier Model and Supplier Portal
Define Approval Management
• Understand the approval management workflow
• Set up approval management
• Understand approval policy configuration
• Describe steps for defining approval groups
• Manage, edit, and deploy approval rules
• Create approval rule conditions
Manage Purchase Orders
• Understand the components and use of purchase orders
• Create purchase orders
• Maintain purchase orders
• Understand setup options related to purchasing orders
Administer Procurement Catalogs
• Identify Self Service Procurement setup tasks and profile options
• Manage value sets and descriptive flexfields for information templates
• Create, manage, and secure catalogs
• Understand Supplier Content Map Sets
• Create local and informational catalogs
• Create and manage public shopping lists
• Create and manage smart forms
• Understand content zones
• Understand the basics of requisition management
• Manage requisitions
• Create and modify approved orders
• Charge Account
• Variance Account
• Accrual Accounts
Order Management Cloud Implementation
• Course Introduction
• Oracle Order-to-Cash Cloud Overview
• Demo with a Standard Order – O2C Cycle
• Demo with Return Order
• Pricing Strategies
• Price Lists
• Discount Lists
• Shipping Charge Lists
• Global Order Promising
• Order Promising Rules
• Key Order Promising Functionality
• Data Collection and Global Order Promising Administration
• Defining Orchestration
• Managing Orchestration Statuses
• Change Management and Process Assignment
• Orchestration Process Planning, Deployment, and Jeopardy
• Defining Processing Constraints and Hold Codes
• Introduction to Shipping
• Shipping – Basic Setup
• Pick Wave Management
• Pick Confirmation
• Ship Confirm
Reporting and Business Intelligence for SCM
• Explain Reporting and Business Intelligence for SCM
• Configure OTBI , RTF Templates for Trading documents, Dashboard metrics
Cost Effective and Result Oriented Oracle Fusion SCM Training in India
Supply chain management (SCM) refers to the management of the flow of goods and services covering every process involved in the transformation of raw materials into the final products. It deals in the active streamlining of the supply-side activities of a business that helps in maximizing the customer value and also gaining a competitive advantage in the market.
Oracle SCM training course helps you as a trainee to learn how to go about the implementation of the integrated enterprise software applications on the Cloud. The certified Oracle trainers with 15+ years of experience instruct and train you to get practical and hands-on experience in implementing real-time projects. This training offers you an insight and makes you capable of implementing Oracle fusion SCM on your own. So, get your team equipped and teach them on how to implement and manage the applications with the aid of Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud training today.
If you are looking for one of the best courses in Oracle Fusion SCM training in India, you should check out our webpage https://cloudshinepro.com/oracle-fusion-scm-training/. We offer you an advance training course on Oracle SCM that equips you to deal with the real-life projects. At CloudShine, we have a certificate course that trains you on how to optimize the supply chain. This certification helps you deliver the best functionality and teaches you how to deploy the solution with minimum risk at a low cost.
We have separate batch timings for weekdays and weekends that you can choose as per your convenience. On request, we can also accommodate you in special timing slots. So, visit our website where you get to select your preferable batch timing, choose the one that suits you the best and enroll today.
Why Should I Learn Oracle Fusion SCM?
Oracle is theprimary ERP provider for Cloud SCM so companies constantly look for expert professionals with Oracle SCM Cloud training to turn their business supply chains into value chains.
1000+ new opening posted every week in job market for Oracle Fusion. Oracle Fusion SCM course provides you with the knowledge to manage the supply chains of all operations efficiently. Itenables you to deploy functionalities according to your business requirements with minimal effort.
Oracle Fusion SCM Training Advantages
CloudShine’s Oracle Fusion SCM training helps you become a consultant for organizations to set up the supply chain modules on the cloud based on their specific business requirements. By joining ourOracle Fusion course, you will learn how to design unique strategies that will offer benefits such as lower down any additional expenses, streamline the processes to make quick decisions, and deliver enhanced customer services to achieve better revenue margins.
Throughout the training, you will get a clear understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS services,have a rundown on EBS vs Cloud, and make better choices for yourself. By the end of this course, you will learn all Oracle Fusion SCM modules required for both functional and technical implementation.
- Cost-Effective and Result Oriented Oracle Fusion SCM Training in India (from the webpage)
- Batch Timing (from the webpage)
Weekdays : 6 AM to 7.30 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Weekdays : 7.30 AM to 9 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Weekend : 6 AM to 9 AM IST (Saturday & Sunday)
Any other special timing requests can be considered.2
How our Student Rate us
Oracle Fusion SCM Videos
› Oracle Fusion SCM Training
› Oracle Fusion Finance Training
› Oracle Fusion HCM Training
› Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Training
› Oracle Fusion Order Management Training
› 1z0-1077-20 Oracle Order management cloud certification Training
› 1z0-1065-20 Oracle procurement cloud certification Training
› 1z0-1073-20 Oracle inventory cloud certification Training
› 1z0-1074-20 Oracle Cost management cloud certification Training
CloudShine SCM Training
Student Reviews – Course
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oracle Fusion SCM?
Oracle fusion SCM is a suite of ERP software that enables an organization to create better control over the purchasing of materials and services for the company, stock the material and ensure enough availability of materials for uninterrupted supply, manage orders from customers in a seamless manner and fulfil customers request using oracle cloud’s powerful fulfilment techniques. It helps business to streamline the entire Procure-to-pay and Order-to-cash process in a cost-effective way without compromising on the overall quality.
Why choose Oracle SCM Cloud training?
Oracle SCM Cloud is one of the top most used ERP product and lot of job openings available in the market to Implement, Test or Production support. Our training enables professionals to Implement and use the application in the best possible way. Each of its features required a deep understanding of how it will benefit the organization. Hands-on training gives professionals an upper hand while implementing practices that benefit the company through the power of Oracle SCM cloud application.
Which course to choose, Oracle Procurement Cloud or Oracle Fusion SCM Cloud?
Our Oracle SCM Cloud training includes both SCM and Procurement training. Oracle procurement cloud deals with procurement processes like requesting for materials or services, defining and managing suppliers, Qualifying suppliers, Purchasing materials and Services. Oracle SCM deals with Product management, Inventory management, Planning and Order management.
What are the requirements to join Oracle Cloud Procurement Training?
Few pre-requisites are there. You must have completed or progressing BE, B.Tech, BCA, MBA or similar technology related courses. Or you must have at least two years’ experience in any software related industry.
To join Oracle cloud SCM training, you need to have an enthusiastic approach to learning the in-depth features of Oracle cloud procurement training.
How do I get Oracle Fusion SCM certification?
Oracle fusion SCM course covers total 5 certifications
- Oracle Fusion Product Lifecycle Management Certification
- Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Certification
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Certification
- Oracle Fusion Cost Management Certification
- Oracle Fusion Order Management Certification
It is advised to take at least 2 out of 5 certification to promote yourself in the job market.
If you want to add an authentic Oracle fusion certification to your credit, you must enrol in our oracle fusion SCM online training program. The comprehensive course focuses on every Oracle SCM and its sub modules. The aim is to help professionals gain the right skills to implement best practices for a fruitful Oracle fusion SCM and procurementimplementation.
Once the training is completed, you should be eligible to take the certification exam. Even without the training you can take the certification, however clearing the certification is very challenging. The real knowledge to clear the certification can be acquired by working in a cloud project for 2 to 3 years or taking a training from experienced consultant and performing proper Hands-on for 2 months.
When does the course start and finish?
This course will have new weekday batches every alternate month. Sessions are 1.5 hours in length, MondaytoFriday (7AM to 8.30AMIST). Duration of this course is 2 Months.
We have Weekend batches as well. 4 hours each on Saturday and Sunday only. Duration of the weekend course is also 2 Months.
The course will be reopened for future sessions periodically; use the “Request a free Demo” to receive notifications when the course reopens. Once you have enrolled, you have ongoing access to the replays for one year, after the live sessions are complete.
How Long is the course?
Duration of the weekday and weekend course is 8 Weeks. The actual total course length will vary slightly. On average, they will run about 8 weeks.
Each topic in the course content will be practically demonstrated. So, the course cannot be shorter than 8 weeks.
What type of computer or software I need to join this course?
You’ll need a computer with access to a good internet. Live courses are conducted over Zoom. We will supply you with the conference details before your course starts.
The Software access needed for the course will be provided by us. The Software is in cloud and hence even if you have a less powerful laptop (Pentium, Celeron processors also works) or desktop, you will not face any problem.
How Long do I have access to the course replays?
You’ll have a full year from your course start date to view the replays.
What do I do if I need help to practice and face problems during practice?
During the live course, you will be able to ask questions directly to the instructor. You will also be assigned an instructor assistant who will be designated to help you with hands-on exercises after the live session. Once the session is complete, you will have access to an email in which you can ask the instructor team any questions that you have (with documented screenshots of your practice) for the remainder of the year.
How can I Pay?
Most of the payment options are available.
- NEFT / IMPS Account Transfer to our CloudShine company account (INR)
- PayPal for International Payment (Other than INR)
- PhonePe (INR)
- Paytm (INR)
What is the cancellation or refund policy?
If you are not satisfied with the course you can raise your concern and if we cannot resolve that within the course period we will refund the course fee.
- Student must have attended 30% of the sessions with 90% attendance.
- Performed the handson as advised by the instructor and share the document with screenshot.