Do you want to improve workplace productivity, save money, and gain competitive leverage by staying updated with the latest market trends? Wondering how? Oracle ERP cloud software makes it possible for businesses to reap maximum benefits. Read on to discover more.
What Is Oracle ERP
As the name suggests, Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software helps companies manage all resources and assets. The contemporary cloud ERP suite allows business owners to automate and manage end-to-end processes (like manufacturing, sales, finance, HR, etc.) and eradicate all manual tasks that slow down employees. The cloud-based ERP solution offers real-time analytics for competitive advantage and keeps you up-to-date with the latest technologies to achieve customer satisfaction.
How Does It Work?
Oracle ERP Cloud combines multiple technologies via a high-speed internet connection hosted on a provider-owned server. This helps trim down the cost of maintaining company-owned servers. Moreover, employees just need login IDs and passwords to access the data or software available on the cloud, whereas its safety is handled by the ERP providers. A wide range of important business-related tasks are efficiently run on the cloud, accessible to users on multiple devices like smartphones, desktop computers, or laptops. Since the entire system is automated, the team can focus on other important aspects of business, like generating sales and enhancing customer experience. It also hoards huge volumes of confidential data such as customer information, finances, HR files, sales histories, supply chain statuses, and operating metrics. These are regularly updated without staff intervention.
This cloud-based ERP solution grew more popular in the post-COVID business landscape as it offered safe and easy access from remote locations and allowed the staff to focus on the right metrics for achieving their business goals.
Why Should Organizations Switch To Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
With Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, it’s possible for businesses to:
- Predict, detect, analyze, and act on business problems with the ML-based predictive planning & forecasting feature.
- Enhance work productivity with the AI-powered digital assistant that sends reminders and allows employees to manage personalized tasks.
- Eradicate manual business tasks by effortlessly managing large data volumes, irrespective of its type.
- Improve agility to seize new opportunities by using independent reporting systems that allow seamless internal sharing of information and collaboration between different departments to meet time-sensitive goals.
- Identify and launch new business models using the ML insights, predict future challenges, and find relevant solutions.
- Observe, manage, and maintain cash flow by keeping an eye on the working capital, investments, and operating expenses.
- Adopt to-the-point solutions that cater to specific operational needs and integrate multiple applications to manage different tasks.
Thus, Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP is a helpful and reliable tool for all businesses, no matter their type and nature.
Oracle ERP Modules That Are Critical for Businesses
Nearly all the cloud-based ERP solutions include core accounting, financial, and HR functions. The newer and better versions may offer more Oracle ERP modules & services, such as:
- HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Inventory and order management
- Supply chain management
- Project management
- Risk management
- MRP (Material requirements planning)
- Customer service management
- Market analytics
It’s important to check the Oracle ERP modules list before hiring the service from the provider. It enables businesses to select the modules or functions that are required while avoiding the extra costs associated with booking the entire package.
There are different types of Oracle ERP cloud software to meet the specific requirements of the customer. For instance:
- Single-tenant SaaS
It’s best-suited for one organization and is hosted on private servers.
- Multi-tenant Saas
This software can serve multiple organizations and is hosted on the same server. However, one organization can’t access another organization’s data.
- Private Cloud
This service is strictly confined to a single department, branch, or organization for handling confidential data.
- Public Cloud
This service is owned by multiple cloud providers and allows public accessibility. Some widely known applications include Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Hybrid ERP Software
As evident from the prefix, this service integrates private software with private or public clouds for storage, computing, and sharing of data & services.
Users must thoroughly check the Oracle ERP cloud tutorial before using the software so they’re familiar with each module and know how to use it.
The Benefits Of Using Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
- It’s easier to set up and run a business on the Oracle ERP Cloud than on-premises.
- Business owners have to pay a high upfront cost for an on-premises ERP service as it includes additional expenses for private servers, consultancy, backup, IT staffing, security, etc. All these extra expenses could be avoided with a cloud-based ERP software.
- Since managers don’t need to spend time and effort on setting up the software or training the IT staff for management, they can judiciously use this time to manage their projects.
- Cloud-based ERP solutions ensure greater scalability by avoiding the challenge of adding more servers.
- They allow business owners to make quick decisions as the data is readily available at their fingertips.
- The software allows flexibility as businesses grow and evolve. Owners can customize the Oracle ERP module list as per their requirements.
- All upgrades, compliance, security updates, and troubleshooting services are automatically managed.
- Despite the ease of accessibility, the software is safe to use and keeps all the confidential data secured.
Looking for the best Oracle ERP cloud software solutions near you? Get in touch with an Oracle cloud expert at Cloudshine and get complete information on Oracle ERP modules and choose a service that suits all your business requirements.